All of you must be waiting for this topic desperately, so here it is. The lines on the forehead covers 40-50% part of the face reading, hence without analyzing the lines on forehead, Face reading is totally incomplete.
So let’s begin with the concepts:
Moving from the place from where the hair starts (on the forehead) towards our eyes, the first line which is present is that of Saturn, i.e. the topmost line is that of Saturn followed by the lines Jupiter, Mars respectively. The line just above our right eye brow is your sun Line and the line just above our left eye brow is your Moon line.
The place in between our [sun and moon] lines and [eye brows] is the residence of our Venus line and jut below our Venus line, the presence of mercury line can be seen.
So, just revising, from the top, 1st line would be that of Saturn, 2nd is that of Jupiter, 3rd one will be of mars, 4th and 5th lines are that of Sun and moon which are on the same level(above eyebrows), 6th line will be that of venus and mercury line comes last as 7th one.
Now as you all know that our texts are too long and extremely descriptive, obviously I cannot write each and every sentence over here but DON’T WORRY at all, I am here to give you the complete summary.
Those who will read this article very carefully, they would be able to learn all possible concepts.
So let’s start:
See; take one point very straight, in isolation if any line is short, discontinuous on several places, badly formed, then it shows the decline in the qualities represented by the corresponding planet of that line.
1) Any line rising up from Saturn Line (top most line, near to our hair line) is not considered auspicious. It could be vertical line or slanting line on left side or right side, it could also be more than 1 line together forming shape like that of ‘V’ or ‘U’ or ‘L’ or ‘I’ or ‘K’ or ‘H’ or ‘W’ etc. Depending on the place where it is found, different natures of struggle are possible.
2) Even If Saturn and mars lines are discontinuous at several locations, Jupiter line short, still if sun and moon lines are nicely formed, then native would not lead a bad life, his life would be average in terms of everything, nothing very bad nor very good.
3) Nicely formed Saturn line gives native good vision, serious nature, thinking mind and reasonable.
4) If Saturn line is discontinuous at several places, Jupiter line is long and straight, Mars line have only1 cut from in the middle part and Venus line also have a cut in the middle part then the native would be minister, soft spoken and easy going.
5) GREAT RAJ YOG: If both Jupiter and Saturn line have a half moon on them, sun and moon lines are connected. Then the native would be extremely fortunate.
6) If Saturn Line is short in length, Jupiter line is discontinuous from middle, mars line is long, slanting and is getting bent on one side, venus line is also discontinuous from middle and one small line is cutting venus line from right side, then native arrogant, disposed to anger, highly sexed and will have many bad qualities.
7) Saturn line should have depth, it should not be straight, Jupiter line should be long, bent from both sides, and sun line gets discontinuous from middle, then the native would be beautiful, happy, knowledgeable, generous, famous and respectable.
8) If Saturn and Jupiter lines have half moon like shape, Saturn line should be short while both eye brows should meet., then the native would be rich, highly sexed, and will always narrate lie.
9) If Saturn line is of the bow shape, Jupiter line resembles a serpent (zig zag), mars should be long, Sun line should have a branch attached to it, and Venus line gets discontinuous from middle, then the native would be courageous, disturbed, wanting nature and his life will not be a success.
10) If Saturn line is long and Jupiter Line is serpent like, then the native would be dominated by spouse and he/she would be afraid of spouse.
11) If 2 lines cut a straight Saturn line and Jupiter, mars lines gets discontinuous from middle, then the native would loose his properties and wealth.
12) If there is a mark of trident on the place between sun and Jupiter lines, then the native will acquire divine powers. In fact if a line cuts Jupiter line above sun line, then also the native will have some “siddhi”
13) If Jupiter line is short, Mars line has depth, and Saturn line should not be straight (discontinuous from lower part) and sun line gets discontinuous from middle (should not be straight), such a native would be a fool, thief, arrogant and disposed to anger.
14) If the lines originating from mars lines repeatedly cut sun line, then the native would face financial troubles.
15) If mars and Saturn lines gets discontinuous from middle, and Jupiter line gets bent downwards from middle part then the native would have vision, and would be fortunate but if both Jupiter and Saturn line meet each other after being discontinuous then the native will himself destroy his life.
16) If Mars line is getting bent towards moon line and there is also a big black elevated mark on mars line, Saturn line should be long and should have depth, Jupiter line should be short, then the native is hard hearted and selfish.
17) If mars line is short, Saturn line is straight and Jupiter line should bent (should not be straight), then the native would be fortunate.
18) If mars line is discontinuous from middle part and sun line is long then the native would be rich, generous and intelligent. These natives give happiness to people.
19) If there are many half moon like lines present above Saturn line, lines of Jupiter are long and serpent like then the native would always remain insecure, afraid of something and unhappy. He or she should remain careful w.r.t water as they may get harmed from water.
20) If Saturn line is straight and gets discontinuous from lower part, there should be many bow like signs on Jupiter line, Mars line should have a branch attached to it, sun line should be serpent like, venus line should have depth and should be discontinuous from middle part then native would be full of good virtues, intelligent, generous, religious, teacher, famous and would love to travel.
21) Saturn line should have depth, Jupiter line should be short, Mars line should have depth but should be thin, sun line should bent and 2 lines should cut it. This would make the person disposed to anger, quarrelsome, highly sexed and will get an injury from a weapon.
22) If there is only one single long line on the forehead which has a shape of a bow, then the native will keep on traveling and his nature is not good, he may get involved into bad deeds.
23) If the forehead has 4 lines and Venus, Saturn lines gets cut a 2 separate lines then the native would easy going, intelligent and of sound character.
24) Many branch lines from Venus line to moon line shows bad financial position of the native.
25) If the forehead has only one long serpent like line and if there 2 vertical lines in mercury area then the person would be a good speaker and would remain in midst of women.
26) If Jupiter line is thick and long, and Saturn line is thin, then the native is dangerous for others.
27) If Saturn line has depth and if there are lot of hairs between eye brows then the native would be desperate for marriage and would be rich.
28) Bow like formation of Jupiter and Saturn lines makes the native courageous but he would do bad deeds.
29) If Jupiter line is long and thin then the native would be fortunate and beautiful.
30) If Jupiter and Saturn lines are serpent like then native would be a liar and selfish and if they both touches each other, then native will also be quarrelsome.
31) If Saturn line is long and mars line is serpent like then the native would have high status.
32) If there is a trident between eyes brows, then the native would definitely loose one of his body parts.
33) Small sun line and long Venus line makes the native clever and fortunate.
34) If there are many small broken lines on forehead then the native would suffer a lot.
35) If the Jupiter and Saturn line meets each other then the native would be hanged till death.
36) If Jupiter line is serpent like then the native would be very greedy.
37) If 3 main lines of Jupiter, Saturn and mars are clearly visible on forehead and are straight, easy going and clear, then the native would be very fortunate.
38) Tilted Saturn line or very long and with depth makes native highly sexed of bad character and serpent like mars line makes one criminal.
39) 4 clear lines on forehead give native a good character and intelligence.
40) If Jupiter and mars lines are broken then the native would be financially destabilized.
41) Branches in Jupiter line makes one a liar who will do bad deeds.
42) If while laughing 2 vertical lines get visible between eye brows then the native would be very fortunate endowed with good qualities.
43) If the orientation of Forehead is downwards and if nerves are visible on forehead then it makes the person unhappy who will do bad deeds.
44) A sign of bow, trident and vajra on forehead makes one dearest of virtuous women.
45) If forehead has blue nerves forming vertical line on the Venus and mercury area and if the shape of the forehead resembles half moon, then it makes the person happy and rich.
46) If the lines are not visible on forehead but forehead is very smooth and slanting, plus when he gets exited nerves gets visible on his forehead, this reflects that native is very intelligent.
47) If the height of forehead is equivalent to the height of his nose and the breadth of forehead is double the length of nose and if he has well developed ears, these people are ideal ones.
48) If Jupiter line gets divided in two parts then its bad for financial stability. The same result is applicable if mars line is present at the middle of forehead and is very short.
49) If a branch from the mars line goes towards the sun line, it shows promotions in Job or profits in business.
50) Finally remember my first point, i.e. in isolation if any line is short, discontinuous on several places, badly formed, then it shows the decline in the qualities represented by the corresponding planet of that line.