There’s no way one can underestimate the power of the written word. Some stories make you turn pages and pages in sweet anticipation, while there are others like these that tell so much in a single sentence.
These wonderful stories compiled from Quora are just one sentence long, but they will fill you with many emotions:
1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
2) Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed-”My creator”
3) I travel around the world for a year and only felt lost I arrived home.
4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible- So he did it.
5) “Wrong number”- Said a familiar voice.
6) What if God asks you after you die- “So how was heaven??”
7) “They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
8) We dont make friends anymore, We add them.
9) Why don’t you trust me?’ She typed and sent it to both guys.
10)Her coffee is getting cold as she waits for him to miss her, while his cigarettes are running one after another, trying to forget her.
11) The wedding cost $6700 and my divorce cost $16425 both were worth it.
“He threw her out of the house for not earning much to feed herself, forgetting that she once turned her blood into milk to feed him.”