This was greatly unfortunate…
A 13-year-old boy was reportedly dead due to an allergic reaction to diary products after an unintentional accident involving a single slice of cheese. One of his classmates had flicked the cheese onto him, triggering his allergy. The boy was Karanbir Cheema, who was nicknamed Karan – he had spent 12 days in the ICU unit before tragically passing away.
The unfortunate incident occurred in William Perkin Church of England High School, located in the Western part of London. Karanbir had also visited the school’s medical office in hope of a medication given to him. However, this was simply brushed off as a lunchroom prank – Karanbir’s family are considering legal action, to seek justice for their son.
Here is the picture of the poor boy below:
Image Credit: N/A
Share away, people.